dimanche 25 août 2013

Sparrow in Hell



I know nothing about
foundations or cellars
I'm not squirreling away
nuts for winter
or laying slabs of concrete
And that storm that's overhead?
Let it bring the best and
brightest lightning
Let it burn this shack to ashes
or shake it from its berth
in middle earth
Let it bleed spirit from
black and blue space
Let hell unleash its nine circles
and let Cerberus bark and yelp to
keep me back from the river Styx
My foot is already passing o'er it
and damn it, as always
as cruel and as fast as disaster
I cannot attach
and I am not afraid

5 commentaires:

ZEP a dit…

nice sparrow never give up

S/ D. Septix

ZEP a dit…

sparrownian
have spare rib
and sauer kraut
ala Genesis
et German cuisine

Laura Tattoo a dit…

ZEP, so funny, i'm eating wild boar sausages with sauerkraut and applesauce and caraway even as we speak! :>>))) ~L xoxooxox

Anonyme a dit…

This is beautifully written.

Laura Tattoo a dit…

thank you, slim. i'm enjoying your quit blog very much. ~L xoxoxo